Friday, September 21, 2012

Enter to WIN our Rockstar Photo Contest!



OKAY EVERYONE... IT'S PRIZE TIME!! Enter Bling Baby's Rockstar Photo Contest to win a $50 gift card to Bling Baby!

How To Enter: Message us, post on our page, or email blingbabyusa@yahoo.com a photo of you or your little one (or both of you) wearing a Bling Baby item or with the item if it's our piggy bank/hang letter/barrett holder/etc. They will be posted in a photo album titled "November 2012 Rockstar Photo Contest" on our Facebook Bling Baby page. DEADLINE: all photos for the November contest must be submitted by 11:59pm Nov 11th, 2012.

How to WIN: Get all your Facebook friends and family to LIKE our Bling Baby page and LIKE your picture from NOW until 11:59pm November 17th, 2012. The photo with the most LIKES will win a $50 Gift Card to Bling Baby! Winner will be announced November 18th, 2012!

1 comment:

  1. Wow ..it was hard to find you! It's Dana from the "Fashionista' Of The Week Blog!" I wanted to talk touch base with you. See Etsy told me I can't sell my stuff because 3 people reported me to Etsy.com to try and they deactivated my account. I'm so excited ...I made you the cutest, A+dorable Blog so when ever I get the prizes in hand I'll publish it. Just get back to me as soon as possible. I wanna add a few more cute items of your in. I can't wait to publish it! My email add is simplystargazers@gmail.com!!
    I really look forward to talking to you!
    Thanks and have a great night,
    Dana
    PS your blog was scheduled to publish on this past 22nd which means the soonest day is....hmmm...oh this is good. How about October 22nd, sound good?? I'll even add a link in the blog that will take all who look at it to your Etsy Store, and Google Blog-Spot. I also add pictures to several other social media websites like facebook, linked in, and polyvore.
    So get back to me and let me know.

    ReplyDelete